I can’t believe this weekend marks our one year wedding anniversary! There are so many great memories from that weekend, it was very challenging to put together only 10 favorites! As we get ready to head out to the Boca Raton Resort for the night, we can’t help but look back at our favorite moments from our big day, here are my 10:
10. Waking up to this view with my mom the morning of the wedding, laughing, being giddy and enjoying the quiet time together before all the festivities began!
9. Having an early morning dance session with the only girl who can upstage the bride on her wedding day, the flower girl 🙂
8. Receiving a beautiful note from my soon-to-be husband before meeting him at the end of the aisle.
7. Walking down the aisle with my dad, desperately trying to keep it together!
6. Seeing all of the details come to life, trust me, the stress and attention to all the little details before the big day is worth it!
5. Celebrating with 120 of our closest family and friends
4. Having our guys and gals stand by our side
3. Getting cheered on by complete strangers (and a police officer!) as we drank champagne out of the bottle, sitting in the backseat of the Rolls. #nojudgingallowed
2. Saying I do and kissing my husband for the first time
1. I have found the one whom my soul loves – Song of Soloman 3:4
Now, I’m off to pop some bubbly and celebrate our first year of marriage!