We were at a family gathering last weekend and I was looking for an easy dessert to quickly whip up. After looking in the pantry to see what I already had on hand, I saw the Ghiradelli Chocolate Brownie Mix just sitting there. Brownies sounded delicious and easy, but I wanted to add a simple twist to the basics, so we came up with a fruity brownie pizza! Taking the basic brownie mix and adding cool whip garnished with fruit to create this fun and tasty dessert was a big hit! For a family that doesn’t eat a lot of dessert (I don’t know how I’m related to everyone else – my sweet tooth is ridiculous!) there wasn’t a morsel left of this fruity Ghiradelli brownie pizza!
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Split the batter into two 9 x 9 round metal pans
- Bake for half the time ~ 25 minutes (this is because the brownie mix is split into 2 pans – it will bake much fast – trust me!)
- Once done in the oven – let brownies sit and cool for ~15 minutes
- After the brownies cool, place onto serving plates, then spread the cool whip on top of the brownie pizza
- Wash and cut up the strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
- Sprinkle all the fruit on top of the brownie pizza
That’s it – easy peasy!