I love summer,it’s my favorite season, longer days, shorter nights, chasing the sun and rockin’ a golden tan, what’s not to love? As much as I am sad summer has ended, I am really excited for sweater weather and pumpkin everything! I was in Target yesterday and couldn’t help but stock up on all the pumpkin candles. And since it’s pumpkin season, you guessed it, this month’s list of items I’m crushing on, can’t get enough of, and of course, simply loving are all things to transition into fall!
- A fall lip, these three colors are currently my go-tos: Trendy Mauve, Natural Beauty, Champagne on Ice
- Blush Colors – I love this eyeshadow palette from Target, it’s similar to the Urban Decay Naked palette, but for a fraction of the cost
- Fall Entertaining – I am loving these individual mini pumpkin cocottes, how adorable are they for hosting fall dinners?! And they are currently 53% off right now!
- Set your beverage down in style – last year I picked up marble coasters from Target, these round coaster were dipped in gold and I haven’t been able to find them since. Yesterday’s trip to Target led to the purchase of these half marble half wood coasters and you know I stocked up! A few other’s I’ve been eyeing: Crate + Barrel and Nordstrom
- Umm, hello pumpkin flavored everything! I think I’ll be making my self some pumpkin waffles this morning! This has been a Pinterest favorite for the past two weeks
- Olive fall clothing – yeah, I thought I’d get punny with it! Olive vests for fall is on my list of things I want to get, and soon! Plus, I am thinking this will be perfect for my trip to Italy in 2 months! Here are a few vests I’m currently eyeing: Nordstrom, Off 5th, Target
- Modern Metallic Pumpkin Home Decor – I am loving this uber easy DIY from D.D.D blog. Yes, I will be doing this next weekend as I start to bring out the fall decor!
- Closet Love – As the new season starts and we start to do the clothes shuffle in the closet, I love the opportunity to reorganize and do a new season cleaning (because let’s be honest, I don’t wait for spring to do my deep cleaning! and well, my idea of a good Friday night is wine and organizing…) I love these non-slip slim hangers, when we redid our closet, I ditched the plastic hangers and converted to all non-slip…. best. decision. ever.
- More pumpkin recipes – if you’re entertaining this fall, these mini pumpkin pies are a crowd pleaser and really easy to make
- Kitchen organization – I love this tip from I Heart Organizing! I shall never misplace my phone in the kitchen ever again… well, that is until I do, which will probably be later today…
That’s it for this month’s items I’m simply loving. Now I’m off to getting stuff done around the house, finishing the bathroom renovation and preparing for our gathering Tuesday night! Have a great weekend friends!
Become an insider! Get recipes, DIY projects and fashion finds sent directly to your inbox!