I am always down for a good, fun, festive holiday, but this year, I am uber excited I can hardly wait! Last week I shared a yummy St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow Recipe and this week I’ve got a tasty cocktail to cheers with – just don’t have both at the same time – it will be a major sugar overload!
If you’re not a beer drinker but still want to join in on the green drink festivities for St. Patrick’s Day, try this Bailey’s Cream Minty Vanilla Milk Shake!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- 1 small bunch fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream (or milk)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons green sprinkles
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Pour the honey onto a plate and rim two glasses with the honey, then dip into the green sprinkles and set aside.
- In a blender, puree ice cream, Bailey’s Irish Cream (or milk if you’re looking for a non-alcoholic version), mint leaves, peppermint extract, and green food coloring.
- Once blended together, pour shake into the two glasses. Be very careful with the peppermint extract, a little can go a long way!
- Top with Cool Whip (this stays better than Redi Whip out of the can), then garnish with green sprinkles.
- Add a festive straw, serve immediately and enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram to see how we’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day and what we’re so excited about!