By now, you know I am all about finding easy to make recipes that are perfect for entertaining, and these Ham and Swiss sliders are moving to the top of my list!
We recently had a girls night in where my friend Sara created these delicious bite sized sliders that had me (and the rest of the ladies) going back for more. After our low-key evening, I just had to have the recipe. And, when Sara told us it only took a couple minutes, I immediately started planning our next gathering around these ham and swiss sliders!
This recipe was originally from here.
The amount of ham and swiss you put on your sliders is a personal preference, so I eliminated those numbers from the ingredients below!
Ingredients for Ham and Swiss Sliders:
- Deli sliced honey ham
- Slices of swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- ⅓ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Lightly spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Cut rolls in half and line baking pan with the bottom half of the rolls, there should not be a lot of space between each roll
- Spread the mayo across the tops of the rolls in the pan
- Place ham and swiss on each roll – the amount should be to your liking
- Put the tops of the rolls back on top
- In a separate bowl, mix together the poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce
- Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops and cover with foil. Let sit for 10 minutes
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
That’s it! I told you, so easy and well, you’ll have to make them just to see how delicious they are!
Pairing this with my favorite beverage, the Moscow Mule was perfection!
Happy Labor Day, sweet friend!
Subscribe! Get business tips and lifestyle inspiration sent directly to your inbox.