Hi friends, I am a little late with this month’s Simply Loving post, but with good reason. This month has been a busy one for sure, I’ve been to Jacksonville twice, had a fundraising event for the National MS Society, sent out lots of #happymail and made major progress on our home office! Not to mention, I’ve been glued to the screen watching all. the. olympics!, with soo many talented athletes pushing themselves to greatness, it’s hard not to.
So without further ado, the items I’m crushing on, can’t get enough of and of course, simply loving this month are below!
- Honey App – A friend recently shared this Chrome extension with me (thanks Arielle!) and there’s no looking back! This app / extension saves you time and money by searching for promo codes for you based on the site you’re shopping. Umm… new shopping buddy, yes, please!
- Magnetic Measuring Spoons – With fall quickly approaching and my love for baking, you’ll be seeing more of these measuring spoons from Sur La Table. I love how they easily stack in the drawer, keeping them in place and me sane!
- Health + Wellness Journal – If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post about the back and hip pain that I’ve been struggling with for quiet a while. Well, I decided to write down my daily food consumption and activity in a health + wellness journal to see if I can get to the bottom of it. If this works, and others are interested in purchasing a journal, I’ll be adding it the shop.
- S’mores Poke Brownies – Summer is coming to an end, and s’mores seem like the perfect transition into fall. This recipe from Betty Crocker looks delicious!
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat – This is the only way I can I do my nails at home. My nails dry within minutes, making it easy for this impatient gal to get back to it… because #aintnobodygottimeforthat!
- Daily To-Do Printable – I guess back to school season, means it’s time to get overly organized? At least it does for me, so I gave my daily to-do list template an update! This free-form template helps keep my day-to-day activities in order. Otherwise, it’s post it notes everywhere.
- Block Heels – ummm, if you’ve been following along, then you know just how much I love these heels. Comfortable, stylish and perfect for summer and fall – that’s a win-win-win!
- Egg Muffin Recipe – if you’re a busy gal and want a healthy meal on-the-go, these do just the trick.
- Printable Labels – I love anything that helps me stay organized and looks fab! These printable labels for the pantry from The Creativity Exchange are pretty amazing!
- Nike Training Club – If getting to the gym has been a little challenging, try out this app, they tell you what to do, it’s like a personal trainer without the price tag.
Do you use any of these items? What are your faves? Let me know in the comments below!
PS – you should sign up for the newsletter, because I’ve got a surprise coming to the shop on Friday – subscribers will be the first to know, signup below!Become an insider! Get recipes, DIY projects and fashion finds sent directly to your inbox!