This frozen Peach Bellini is the perfect cocktail for those hot summer days (because it is already 90 degrees here in Florida)!
I was first introduced to this delicious champagne-based yummy goodness years ago by my sister-in-law, Tiffany. This has been one of our go-to drinks whenever we get together. This has even been making an appearance during Waffle Day (a few years back we would make fresh waffles every. single. Saturday) now, it happens once in a while, but Waffle Day has been making a comeback and so have these frozen Peach Bellinis.
Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
This recipe makes 2 drinks, but be careful on the consumption, the champagne sneaks up on you!
- 1/2 cup of Champagne
- 1 20 oz bag of Frozen Peaches
- 1/4 cup of Peach Schnapps
- A few fresh peach slices for garnish
- Mix together the champagne, frozen peaches and peach schnapps in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Serve in individual cups, garnish with fresh peach slices and serve
Happy FriYAY, my dear! I hope you can kick back, relax and enjoy a yummy peach bellini 😉